The Ntha Community Foundation is an education trust that fosters the use of creativity and innovation for development through advocacy. We aim to assist in the creation of sustainable businesses, creating employment, and in the longrun boosting the private sector.
We use creativity and innovation to advocate for socio-economic transformation through strategic communication.
We work in close collaboration with the Bien Corporation Africa; who handle the production and dissemination of our work. We work in multimedia, specialising in digital media.
Purpose Of The Nyenyezi Fellowship
The annual programme gives creatives an opportunity to get professional training on how to use their skills and talents to create sustainable and impactful businesses.
We accept applications for the #NyenyeziFellowship all year round, but only make selections once a year.
The Ntha Foundation is currently accepting applications for the 2021 Nyenyezi Fellowship cohort. The earlier you apply, the greater your chance at being considered for the next cohort.
For our 2021 cohort, we are specifically looking for one individual in each of these fields:
- Media practitioner (Host)
- Graphic Designer
- Photographer & Videographer
- Make up and design
- Social Media Manager
How To Apply
- Uniformise your social media handles on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – e.g. your handle should be @NthaFoundation on all your social media platforms.
- Create your CV and/or brand profile in a PDF layout.
- Upload your CV and/or brand profile to your google drive.
- Submit the link, and other required details below. Remember to turn on sharing in your google drive uploads.
We look forward to working with you as you realise your dreams in the Nyenyezi Fellowship.
Best of luck!